I ran into an issue yesterday that I've not seen before. I was greated with "fuName" doesn't exist in struct (blah,blah,blah) when editing an object in the webtop. This object had been edited within the last few days, and I know that I had pushed up a new property to that object name "fuName", but it shouldn't have been an issue. Editing a random object in the same worked fine, but it was just this one object.
I reinitialized the application, I cleared all my cache. I restarted the J2EE service, and apache. I cleared out over cache folder I could find, but nothing worked. It was until I started breaking everything out line by line from the error trace that it became apparent that the system was seeing a cached version of the object "somewhere". That somewhere turned out to be dmWizard.
So, it appears the dmWizard object holds a cached version of what your working on... but I've not really dug into "why". Regardless, it was a pretty simple fix, but not simple to find. If you should ever see the same situation as above, just clear out all the entries in dmWizard and you should be good to go!